PARK PLAYA BARA – BUNGALOW HOLA
VUOI VENIRE GODERE BARAPARK?
CONDIZIONI DI PRENOTAZIONE – BUNGALOW HOLA
- When we receive this form completely fulfilled as well as the advance payment’s bank transfer, the campsite management will communicate you the answer to your apply, either accepting or refusing your petition.
- Once your petition is accepted, we will send you confirmation by post. The booking is personal and in no event a determined bungalow can be chosen.
- Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival will recover all the payment. Between 15 and 30 days 50% of the payment and shorter term cancellations will not get any refund.
- Very important for a good management: first send the booking-form by fax or mail with the receipt of your bank transfer.
- The price of the bungalow includes water, electricity, cooker, fridge, microwave-oven, airco,tableware, one car and the persons registered in the booking-form
- It is not included in the price towels, bedding, dishcloths nor the departing cleaning. The clients are expected to clean their bungalow on departure
- The reservation will not be accepted if the booking form is not filled-in correctly.
- Departure and arrival in July and August will only be on Thurdays and on Saturdays. If you wish to change departure and arrival days please contact us by phone.
- The accommodation is available after 16:00 h on the contracted day of arrival and will be vacated before 10:00 h after the inspection
- All the guest have to be registered on arrival and will not exceed the capacity of the bungalow (2 adults and 3 children)
- Visitors are not allowed for bungalows.